“Very new to business accounts when we started, Chelle and her team went the extra mile to ensure we were able to implement all the systems we needed and give us coaching to use them efficiently…”
Vital to a ‘startup’ business is a great idea and the drive to translate that into a commercial service or product. It’s also vital to ensure the right legal and financial plans are laid right from the word ‘go’ to avoid the all too frequent pitfalls of new and fast growing enterprises.
Got a dream? We’re here to help make it happen
“Proactive with their advice and know-how, identifying potential issues and asking the ‘difficult’ questions, we really appreciate the impact they have had on our business and their committed support.” Susan Carson, Financial Director Jack Wolfskin (York & Leeds)
Our friendly, expert business team specialises in supporting new ventures, advising and guiding just when you need it most. Saving you hours of worry and frustration, talking to us early on in your planning means you’ll be in the best possible shape to start and be successful.
For example we will:
- Work out the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Help generate your business plan, looking at cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, find the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software.
- Keep on top of your bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, auto-enrolment and other accounting requirements.
- Ensure you receive appropriate and specialist legal support for Intellectual Property (IP), non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and trade marking.
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Don’t worry if you’ve already begun your business but are finding it hard to work through the legal and financial paperwork. Talk to us today and we can quickly assess your situation and how we can best support you.
Start as you mean to go on. Talk to us today about how we can support your business ambition.
Find our more about our full range of CGA accountancy services.