Up to £1 million turnover
“I can’t imagine life without Chelle and the CGA team. Honest, realistic and completely embedded in my business, they keep me motivated and I value their insight around new ideas and potential investments…”
When you’re running a small business time and money are tight, so, without wasting your time, let’s get a few things straight.
- Yes, we’ll save you money.
- Yes, we’ll help you to grow your business.
- Yes, we’ll help you reduce your paperwork.
- Yes, you’ll get a superb service at a competitive price.
- Yes, you should tell us everything and ask us anything – we’re in this together.
- Yes, you’ll have free 24/7 access to all your important documents
- Yes, our first consultation is completely free and you’ll be at no obligation to join us (but we hope you will)
“As my business grows it’s crucial to have the right professionals in place to support me and that’s exactly what I feel I’ve got.” Sean Gregory, Director Gingernut Monkey Ltd.
The difference between simply surviving and positively thriving is the right support and financial management. If you would like us to get in touch with you to arrange a chat, no problem, just let us know.
How we save your small business money
- Our tax specialists make sure you only pay tax where you have to and that you’re taking advantage of any breaks or reliefs available.
- We’ll regularly review your status, in other words, are you better off becoming a limited company or not?
- We’ll guarantee* you won’t be fined for missing a deadline.
- We’re your sounding board for financial planning.
Importantly, you are not alone
Running your own small business can often be a lonely place and part of our goal is to build supportive working relationships. So, if you only want to hear from your accountant once at year-end you’ll be disappointed. We aim to stay in touch regularly throughout the year; what better way to really understand your business, offer advice and guidance, spot potential problems early and identify savings and opportunities?
Providing real value for money
Our partnership approach often leads people to believe that we must be expensive. But we’re not. Just like you, we are led by a value for money approach, which means highly competitive fees plus bags of extras and the highest quality support. Come and have a free, no obligation chat with us and we can give you a transparent quote for the services we believe will serve you best.
Find our more about our full range of CGA accountancy services.
*Not miracle workers, we will need you to give us all the relevant information when we need it, rest assured we’re good at nagging too.