Please note: This information has been updated and you may be eligible for further support – please click here to find out more about the support available for businesses who pay business rates.
Businesses who are forced to close under the second national lockdown, which comes into force on Thursday, will be entitled to a new tiered grant of up to £3,000 per month
Those forced to closed their doors will receive grants worth up to £3,000 per month under the Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG).
Effected businesses will be eligible for the following:
- For properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under, grants to be £1,334 per month – or £667 per 2 weeks
- For properties with a rateable value of between £15,000-£51,000 grants to be £2,000 per month, or £1,000 per 2 weeks
- For properties with a rateable value of £51,000 or over grants to be £3,000 per month, or £1,500 per 2 weeks
Grant will be distributed by local authorities so you should keep an eye on your local council website to see what information is available – currently this is very little.
- City of York
- Selby District Council
- Rochdale Borough Council
- Leeds City Council
- Craven District Council
- Hambleton District Council
- Harrogate Borough Council
- Richmondshire District Council
- Ryedale District Council
- Scarborough Borough Council
Local Business Support and Advice
- The Leeds City Region Local Enterprise Partnership has advice and guidance on the support available to business on their website
- The York and North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership also have support and advice, including links to upcoming advice webinars on their website